“You get the best effort from others not by lighting a fire beneath them, but by building a fire within.” <br>–Bob Nelson
F&I Coach Connection
What’s in it for You?
Coach Connection allows your F&I managers to interact with our world class trainers instantly for one-on-one training.
Coach Connection provides F&I training when you need it and where you want it; on your schedule and within your training budget. Our trainers conduct one-on-one training sessions, via a video conference, with your F&I managers, instilling the expectation of continuous improvement, and implementing process to ensure it happens.
Consistent coaching on process, execution and skills helps increase F&I products per retail unit as well as dollars per retail unit. Coaching via video conference affords F&I managers the opportunity to continue to work with their coach- building their skills, honing their consultative selling techniques, focusing on their individual training needs and tracking their personal progress.
Monthly Sessions Include:
- Monthly One-on-One Video Coaching
- Process & Execution Coaching
- PPRU Improvement Coaching
- $PRU Improvement Coaching
- Monthly Training Calendar
- Review and analysis of a recorded transaction (randomly selected)
- Laws & regulations compliance training based on video reviews
- Training Activity Report
- Individual goal setting and accountability
- Critical Metric Tracking & Benchmarking
- Discounted R&A Course Fee
There is a huge difference between teaching and coaching. A teacher conveys knowledge. A coach builds skills, encourages, motivates, furnishes someone with the resources necessary to succeed, and ensures continuous improvement in their productivity. A coach unlocks an individual’s full potential to enable them to become better than they ever thought possible.
– Ron Reahard