We are committed to ensuring the safety of our attendees and have developed a plan to resume classes with the following safety measures in place.
- The training facility has been thoroughly disinfected and will be disinfected daily.
- All manuals and materials have been produced by safeguarded staff.
- Classes are limited to 10 students.
- An adjusted classroom layout allows for social distancing.
- Every student will have their own desk.
- Social distancing protocols will be enforced and followed during all class activities.
In addition to our own efforts, we will also require that class attendees be compliant with the following safety measures:
- Attendees must be asymptomatic – Individuals experiencing any symptoms, will not be admitted. We may request attendees submit to a touchless temperature reading.
- Must adhere to social distancing etiquette.
- Follow CDC guidelines on hand washing and use hand sanitizer as often as possible.
- Face masks are recommended and encouraged.