Advanced Training for Driven Professionals
What's in it for You?
Our 2-day advanced Continuing F&I Excellence!™ class will enable an F&I professional to take individual performance and profits to the next level. As part of an elite group of professionals, each manager in attendance will have the opportunity to draw upon the knowledge of other successful F&I managers, as well as hone their individual selling skills.
Financial Services Professionals are not only responsible to serve the customer’s interests and increase dealership profitability, but must also strive to achieve a mastery of their profession through continuing education.
- This 2-day class builds upon sales techniques introduced in initial 3-day class, allowing experienced F&I managers to take individual performance to the next level.
- Incorporating “real world” situations and actual customer objections into multiple role-play exercises will improve managers’ consultative selling skills.
- Curriculum is designed specifically to help experienced managers become increasingly proficient at finding and filling customer needs.
- Intensive, hands-on training will dramatically improve F&I managers’ ability to overcome objections, and help customers “see” their need for all F&I products.
- Extensive role-play exercises ensure every F&I professional is able to use sales and objection handling techniques immediately upon their return.
- Enables F&I managers to respond positively to customers’ questions, concerns, and objections.
- Dramatically increase the sale of all F&I products by helping managers create customer interest after customer’s “No.”
- Instill in every F&I manager the expectation of continuous improvement in their performance.
- Provide experienced F&I managers with the skills and resources necessary to F&I professionals and achieve F&I excellence!
Our Continuing F&I Excellence! Program is offered on a limited basis, and is by invitation only. F&I managers must have attended the Achieving F&I Excellence!™ Management Certification Program, and have been an F&I manager for a minimum of 1 year. If you would like to attend (or schedule) a 2-day advanced F&I class, please contact us for more information